When you hear a business owner say:
- “I don’t understand the charges from my current credit card processing company.”
- “It is taking too long for me to receive payment on my invoices.”
- “I have been receiving chargebacks because I am not EMV compliant and my equipment does not take chip cards.”
- “I want to upgrade my credit card processing equipment but I’m not sure what is the best fit.”
- “I am opening a new business and I need to accept credit card payments.”
Merchant Services assist businesses with taking secure electronic payments (credit cards, checks, online payments). They find ways to streamline operations, reduce cost, improve cash flow, and provide excellent reporting. There are a variety of solutions including online payments, payment terminals, invoicing software, and POS systems.
How they Work They will ask questions about how a business operates currently and struggles they may be having with expenses, cash flow, reporting, marketing, customer loyalty, etc. They then take these findings to customize a tailored recommendation for the business. All new accounts are checked for accuracy, assisted with installation and training, and receive 24/7 support.
Matching Ideas with Resources: