Tax Planning and Preparation
GLM Is Your Tax Specialist
How You Benefit
- Planning ahead for income taxes is one of the most critical things for an organization. Proactive planning throughout the year can potentially minimize your tax burden. Knowing your estimated tax situation will eliminate surprises.
- You will see potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
- We are available to answer any questions all year round.
- If you plan for income tax before a transaction occurs, you can potentially enjoy tax advantages that you might not receive until later without proper planning. Contact us before you sell or purchase a substantial asset.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our unique process identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Planning and Projecting
- Business & Personal Income Taxes
- Corporations, Partnerships & LLC's
- Prior Year Review and Amendments
- Quarterly Tax Estimates
- Payroll Tax Preparation
- Sales Tax Preparation
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Problem Resolution
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.