The Rotary Club of Schaumburg-Hoffman Estates is proud to present the 44rd Annual Rotary Classic, Live and in person on May 6, 2023 at the Hyatt Schaumburg. Event is Black Tie Optional!
Honorary Co-Chair- Rebecca Darr, President/ CEO WINGS
Under Darr’s leadership, WINGS has dramatically increased its ability to provide pathways to independence for people whose lives have been devastated by domestic violence. Her vision, leadership, and collaborative spirit have truly made a difference in the lives of so many people!
The Rotary Club of Schaumburg-Hoffman Estates is committed to selecting projects and activities that will impact senior wellbeing, literacy, and area poverty at all ages. We endeavor to be responsive to the changing needs of our community and to work alongside village officials, community leaders and organizations that share this commitment.
Your purchase helps to:
- break the cycle of domestic violence (WINGS)
- empower and heal abused children (Children’s Advocacy Center)
- foster a lifetime of learning for children in high-risk environments (Children’s Home & Aid Society)
- feed the hungry at locations like School Districts 54 & 211, Schaumburg Township, and Partners for Our Communities
- provide recreation for children and adults with disabilities (Northwest Special Recreation Association)
- award annual scholarships (Harper College)
- enable older adults to stay in their homes longer (Kenneth Young Center)
- provide nutritious meals/fellowship to seniors (Schaumburg Senior Program)
- partner with Chandler's to provide holiday meals for 215 Veterans and their families (Trickster Veteran Holiday Dinner)
- provided personal protection equipment to our community partners
- help children to build trust by shopping with police officers (Shop with a Cop)
None of this would be possible without the support of our generous sponsors. Become a SPONSOR today! Contact George Panopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot!