- Reflect on your goals: Review the goals you set at the beginning of the year. Assess your progress and identify which goals you've achieved, which ones are in progress, and any that you haven't started yet.
- Celebrate your achievements: Take time to acknowledge and celebrate your accomplishments so far. Recognize the effort you've put in and the milestones you've reached. This will boost your motivation for the rest of the year.
- Assess your current situation: Evaluate where you stand at the halfway point. Consider factors such as your personal life, work, health, and relationships. Determine if anything has changed or if new opportunities have arisen.
- Review and adjust your goals: Based on your assessment, consider if your original goals are still relevant and realistic. Are there any goals you need to modify, add, or remove? Make adjustments that align with your current circumstances and aspirations.
- Break down your goals: Divide your revised goals into smaller, actionable steps. This will make them more manageable and increase your chances of success. Set deadlines for each step to create a sense of urgency.
- Create a plan: Develop a clear plan outlining the actions you need to take to achieve your revised goals. Prioritize your tasks and allocate time for each of them. Consider using productivity tools or techniques like time blocking or creating to-do lists.
- Seek support: If you need assistance or collaboration to achieve your goals, reach out to others. Seek guidance from mentors, collaborate with peers, or delegate tasks when necessary. Surrounding yourself with a supportive network can provide motivation and valuable insights.
- Track your progress: Regularly monitor your progress towards your goals. Set milestones along the way and evaluate your achievements. This will help you stay accountable and make adjustments if needed.
- Stay motivated: Motivation can wane over time, so find ways to stay inspired. Set reminders of your goals, create a vision board, or find an accountability partner. Celebrate small victories and remind yourself of the benefits and rewards awaiting you at the end.
- Practice self-care: As you work towards your goals, don't forget to take care of yourself. Prioritize your physical and mental well-being by getting enough rest, eating nutritious food, exercising, and practicing self-reflection or mindfulness. Taking care of yourself will enhance your productivity and overall happiness.
Approaching the halfway point of the year is a great opportunity to reflect on your progress and make adjustments to ensure you achieve your goals. Here's a step-by-step approach to help you:
Importance of KPIs in Business
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) play a crucial role in the success of any business. They provide measurable and quantifiable metrics that allow organizations to assess their performance and progress towards their goals. Here are some key reasons why KPIs are important in business:
Here are some personal branding tips that you can consider:
Company: GLM, Inc.
Mobile: (630) 675-8971
Banking- Commercial Loans
Thanks to a slowing economy, SBA loans have been growing in popularity. So much so The Daily Herald had a Featured article about them in the March 19th, 2023 Sunday Business Section.
No matter what, you need to talk with someone, an expert that helps business owners daily! We advise you to talk with one of the contact at the bottom of this Matching Ideas with Resources Blog.
Typical Situation: Our client is looking to expand their business or perhaps make a business acquisition. They might be looking to purchase equipment, inventory, or real estate. Maybe they also need working capital to expand. We are primarily looking to lend to businesses in underserved areas to create quality jobs
When you hear a business owner say:
• “I would like to expand but I my bank won’t lend the full amount I need”
• “I just got declined for a loan from my bank to buy R/E, equipment, inventory, working capital”
• “I want to buy out my partner (or purchase a business) but can’t get financing”
• “My bank approved the equipment loan but they only gave me a 24 month term, I’m afraid of a payment that large.”
SBA (Small Business Administration) Bankers serve as a trusted banking solution. They Make $1MM-$5MM loans to small businesses.
How they Work: They use Government loan programs, to businesses that meet SBA guidelines. They are able to do this by treating the building acquisition as simply an extension of their existing business, rather than a new acquisition.
Matching Ideas with Resources:
It was fun being a guest on The Connect Show on Tuesday January 31st at 10am Central. It streams live every week. Learn More at
You Tube: The Connect Show - YouTube
Schedule Zoom Meeting with Jared
CLICK to see website "Landing Page" video
Jared is now a Best Selling Author read: Voices of Truth
Self-producing videos? Want to increase response to get
more business? Ask Jared about the opportunity to be in
his new Hybrid Course! Proven transformational program
now reformatted for On-Line delivery.
Call or Text Jared now:
Jared’s phone: 847-774-9568
2023 Business Planning
Here is an outline of a business plan you can use. If you have some trouble, you can ask Tom Gosche, Business Strategist from GLM! firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 630-675-8971
1. Executive Summary
2. Current Situation
5. Product / Service Description
6. Market Analysis
7. Marketing Strategy
8. Production / Manufacturing Strategy
9. Administrative Strategy
10. Financial Information
The Daily Herald had an article in Sunday’s Newspaper about the importance of an Accountant or CPA in advising your business. You can imagine that we at GLM agree with this this. Having an outside look at your business and finances is very important to the growth and stability of your business.
About the Author:
Denice Gierach is an attorney, CPA, Northwestern University business master's graduate, and has owned several businesses including in real estate and manufacturing. She is the lead attorney at Gierach Law Firm in the Chicago area. With more than 30 years of experience, she has been a respected and sought-after resource for businesses looking to grow, sell, solve problems, and succeed long term.
Her insights across business areas gives a fuller lens to business issues and solutions, and helps businesses grow and succeed with less time spent on legal issues and other time-consuming problems
Here is a link to the Article:
Small Business Loans
We recently met with Wendy Schulz, Preferred Funding Group based in West Dundee. They help to secure the funding you need to start or grow your business with help from their trusted team of Experts! Whether you’re looking to start a new business or looking to grow your business, a personal or business loan from PFG can make your plans into a reality.
Qualify for up to $500,000 today
TERM LOAN PROGRAM
BUSINESS CREDIT CARD PROGRAM
Apply today: https://preferredfundinggroup.wufoo.com/forms/q1b99q130o9718l/
Further Questions? Please contact:
Preferred Funding Group
109 W. Main St. West Dundee, IL
Build Your Sales Force 2022
Identify Power Partnerships
The Best Power Partners
Key Questions To Ask
Answer These Questions about Yourself (and Share)
In true blog fashion, the last parts are at the top of the page. Scroll all the way down and work your way back up to read them in order.
Tom is the Business Development Manager for GLM. If you are interested in learning more about GLM's services, contact him: