The idea is to talk with a business associate I know very well. Maybe they have worked with a client, or I have learned of their outstanding reputation from others I trust. During the 10 Minutes interview I make sure to ask most of these questions:
- What (Specifically) do you do?
- How do you do it?
- What is a “Typical Situation” people are in when they realize they need your help?
- What is something someone might say that would lead me to think of you?
- What is your Dream referral?
- How has your business changed recently?
- What advise do you have for people right now based on your industry?
- What will you do differently on the other side of this?
- How can I introduce you?