Small business owners and others with tax questions can check out the IRS Video Portal to get more information on a wide range of topics. Taxpayers can visit the site to find videos and recorded webinars on topics such as:
Starting a business
- Tips for new businesses
- Business taxes for the self-employed
- Who needs to file Schedule C and how to do it?
- Things to ask an accountant
- Avoiding the biggest tax mistakes
- Business income and expenses
- Tip reporting requirements, including the difference between tips and service charges
- Resources on IRS.gov
- Reconstructing records after a disaster
- General employment tax issues
- Employing family members
- Proper worker classification
- Tax reform basics for employers
individuals, tax professionals, governments, and charities and non-profits. There’s also a playlist with videos in Spanish.