Effective 1-1-2019 the Weekly Benefit Amounts are listed below:
- Average weekly benefit amount: $396.00
- Individual maximum weekly benefit amount: $471.00
- Non working spouse maximum weekly benefit amount: $561.00
- Dependent child maximum weekly benefit amount: $648.oo
IDES Release the 2019 Rate Determination
On November 30, 2018 The Illinois Department Of Employment Security, (IDES) mailed the 2019 Rate Determination. Check the Rate Determination as soon as you receive it. Employers have until December 17, 2018 to protest if the rate is incorrect.
The 2019 minimum and maximum rates were reduced from the 2018 rates.
- 2019 Minimum Rate 0.475% reduced from 0.525%
- 2019 Maximum Rate 6.875% reduced from 6.925%
- 2019 Taxable Wage Base $12,960.00
The cost per employee at the minimum rate will be $61.56, per employee who earns $12,960.00, in calendar year 2019. The 2018 cost per employee was $68.04.
The cost per employee at the maximum rate will be $891.00, per employee who earns $12,960.00, in calendar year 2019. The 2018 cost per employee was $897.48.
If you have any questions please call:
Unemployment Consultants, Inc.,