When you hear a business owner say:
- “I need to fire this person, but I don’t want to get sued”
- “How do I deal with:
- Affirmative Action, or Employee Assessments, or Job Descriptions, or Compensation; Design and Bench Marking
- Recruiting. What I can and cannot ask in an interview?
- Anything having to do with an employee
HR Management Association Provides
- The HR Hotline: Unlimited access to certified HR professionals, compensation analysts and benefits experts. Hotline access to experienced employment law attorneys — without the hourly fees.
- Website: Instantly access the full resources of the HR Source right from your desktop. Thousands of pages of searchable data, information, sample documents, commonly used forms and more.
- Weekly e-newsletter delivers HR compliance information and best practices in a clear, concise format that provides you with practical options and sensible advice.
How they Work The HR Management Association is a not-for-profit employers' association serving more than 1,100 companies and organizations. They provide human resources, compensation, legal, training and employee benefits services.
Matching Ideas with Resources: