When you hear a business owner say:
- “I need to fire this person, but I don’t want to get sued”
- “There are so many laws changing, and I don’t know if our policies and practices are compliant.”
- “We’re having a hard time finding and retaining qualified candidates.”
- “We don’t need a full-time HR professional, but we need occasional help with employee relations issues.”
HR Source Provides
- HR Hotline: With unlimited access to the HR Hotline, members can talk to HR experts and employment law attorneys any time they have a question or concern.
- Benchmarking Surveys: Keep your organization competitive with the market’s most robust and timely data on wages, salaries, polices, benefits and executive compensation.
- Newsletter Updates: HR Source’s weekly newsletter keeps employers current on HR compliance issues and best practices.
- Training and Education: HR Source offers training programs focused on HR best practices, employment law compliance, leadership development and more.
How they Work
HR Source is a not-for-profit employers' association serving more than 1,200 companies and organizations. They provide human resources and legal support, publish compensation and benefits surveys, conduct HR and supervisory training, and more.
Matching Ideas with Resources: