When networking, you should also try to find out as much information from as many referral partners as possible during the appointment. I hope this exercise will not only make your Networking appointments educational, but fun as well.
Great questions to ask each other:
- What are your three best clients?
- What is the most common misconception about your business?
- What do you enjoy most about your profession?
- Do you have children, and if so how many? What are their ages and interests?
- How did you find out about BNI and why did you decide to join?
- Do you have any hobbies, interests, or sports you are involved in?
- Are you a member of a professional association? If so, which one? What does it mean to you to be a member and what has it done for you?
- What is the one job or client that sticks out in your mind and why?
- How did your past experiences lead you to the profession you are in today?
- If you had to start all over again, what would you do differently in your career?