- They are growing and are unsure if they are legally complaint.
- Employees appear to be unhappy or have high turnover of staff and don't know what to do.
- They feel they have been "winging it" for too long and want to formalize processes.
What is something someone might say that would lead me to think of you?
- “If I could do this without employees I would.”
- “I feel like I've lost control of what people are doing - one person wants one thing and the other something else. I don't know what to do.”
- “My employees need someone to talk to that isn't me. Why do people come to me with their issues.”
What (Specifically) do they do?
Uncomplicate the people side of business. Help business owners success through and with their employees.
How do they do it?
Sitting down with the business owners to understand their needs and concerns. Create an action plan in order to achieve goals. Provide on-site support as needed so we are the go-to person for the employees and the owner.
Matching Ideas with Resources