I remember when I had to do my accounting myself. I had a working knowledge of QuickBooks at the time but did not use it to its full potential. What else was I missing? What did I need to know that I didn't know?
That’s why I was thrilled when my friend Laura Hitt told me that she was hosting an interview series around this very topic! Laura wanted to do her own research project to learn how other entrepreneurs and mindset experts have shifted the ways they look at entrepreneurship, themselves, and the world.
It’s called New Business, New Mindset– Entrepreneurial Women: Learn the Tools & Tricks You Need to Develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset, Breakthrough Barriers and Realize Your Vision!
I have a complimentary ticket for you to participate. You can register using this link: https://bit.ly/3rigQhD
Just so you know, you can watch from your home or on the go, and you’ll receive access to two recorded interviews per day, for 7 days!
This series is for women who want to develop their own entrepreneurial mindset and set themselves up for success in their new business, in spite of the many challenges of entrepreneurship.
The top-level entrepreneurs who are interviewed in this series are experts in developing a mindset that will help you breakthrough your barriers and stay true to your vision, in spite of the emotional roller coaster of entrepreneurship. These speakers are sharing their best tips and tricks for altering the way you think, so that you don’t have to spend decades alternating between the highs of launching a business, and the lows of being stuck, overwhelmed and immobilized.
They’ve lived it, and they've become experts in it.
So let me ask you this: What would it be worth it to you to be able to sit down with 14 top-level entrepreneurs and mindset experts and pick their brain about the best ways to think as a new entrepreneur?
For me, it’s worth A LOT and I wish I’d had this when I started! That’s why I’ll not only be a speaker, but I’ll be watching the other entrepreneurs too.
Register here with this complimentary ticket: https://bit.ly/3rigQhD
In case you are wondering who is speaking, beside myself, here is just a handful of other amazing speakers who are interviewed:
- Sam Silverstein, keynote speaker, consultant, best-selling author of 12 books including No More Excuses, The Theory of Accountability and The Success Model
- Erica Strong, speaker, trainer, business and life coach, author (Finishing Strong), podcast host
- Shanie Salmon-Godfrey, 11X best-selling author, business & financial coach, podcaster, author of The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Jonny Cooper, Entrepreneur, over 8 figure business owner, founder of Jonny Hates Marketing
- Jose Alfaro, serial entrepreneur and COO of Co.starters which supports small businesses and entrepreneurs all across the US… And more!
Click here to register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3rigQhD