Of course, even if High School math did teach taxes, by the time you needed to use it the tax laws will have changed... a lot.
High School Math would NOT:
- Get you prepared for what you need to do DURING the tax year to save on taxes.
- Show you how to keep good records all year long.
- Tell you what part of you Home Office is Tax Deductible
- Help you eliminate Tax Errors
- How to carry Family Members into your business
- Set up a new business during the tax year.
- Show how to expense more deprecation using Section 179
- More Tax Tips from Previous Blogs
When you do your own taxes, you may just get it done, which is OK. But, as AT&T commercials are showing, "Just OK is not OK"