Typical client size 1-30 employees, with many that have several hundred and multiple FEINs. They are generally frustrated with the national payroll services, rising costs for diminishing service levels.
General frustration with the cost & lack of support that they receive including:
• Calling overseas for help with Payroll
• Reps not returning their calls
• Revolving door of reps
• Rising Costs / diminishing levels of service
• Worker’s Comp annual payments are difficult to predict
What is something someone might say that would lead me to think of you?
• “I just don’t know who to talk to anymore or no one calls me back”
• “Every time I call, I speak to someone new”
• “They just don’t understand my business”
• “Payroll processing has gotten so expensive”
• “I have such a large annual invoice for Worker’s Comp, it impacts my cash flow”
What (Specifically) do they do?
The Payroll Company works with small to mid-sized businesses and provides comprehensive, completely scaleable payroll and HCM services. We keep businesses in compliance with our economical and easy to use system, while providing local dedicated payroll specialists.
How they do it?
The Payroll Company provides the highest quality of customer service and support, with years of experience. State-of-the-art integrated solutions streamline the process of payroll and HCM from hire-to-retire. Dedicated payroll representatives understand our clients unique needs, and provide solutions and one point of contact to help manage payroll and tax requirements.
Matching Ideas with Resources: