What is it? With Customers and Vendors?
- What is its brand position? Is it healthy?
- Do they have a good reputation?
- Do they have a customer database?
- Do they have a prospect database?
- Do they know how large their market is?
- Do they have a CRM?
- How are they perceived in the marketplace?
- Who are their key partners and alliances?
- Are their prices high? Low? Middle?
- Are their competitors who are larger, cheaper, quicker, faster that have the customer's attention?
- What are the barriers to entry to this business?
- Does the business have significant vendors or customers?
- Any vendors that we use that we purchase 10% or more of our product from?
- Any customers that make up 5% or more of revenues/sales?
This Series is being featured in the Daily Herald. Please enjoy Jim Kendall's Column: